Our packing specialists use the following technology to ensure your commercial cargo enjoys maximum safety while in transit:
- Tilt Meter: attached to packing crate, the tilt meter measures and records any unwanted crate tilting during transit.
- Shock Meter: attached to packing crate, the shock meter records unwanted shocks to crate during transit.
- Temperature Control Meter: inserted within the packing crate, the temperature control meter records and analyses the exact temperature within the crate at all times.
- Moisture Absorbing Pads: efficient in preventing moisture build-up inside crates and protects cargo from condensation issues.
- Double Walled Crates: our professional carpentry shop builds double walled wooden crates with shock absorbing material custom fitted for shipping and storing of specialized commercial items. Adhering to the strictest of industry standards, our professional carpenters use a variety of wood when building crates tailor-made to fit the item’s weight, measurements and material.